Matheney, Stees is highly qualified to offer healthcare entities the industry expertise required. Firm associates serving healthcare clients understand this highly specialized industry and are experienced in the complex issues that affect the healthcare industry. Not only are our associates involved in auditing and consulting for healthcare entities, but a significant portion of our individual tax practice is composed of physicians, dentists, and allied health professionals.We endeavor to remain current on the most recent operating, regulatory, tax and accounting and audit developments in the healthcare industry. Healthcare is a very dynamic industry and provides many challenges to providers and consultants alike.
Matheney Stees has made presentations regarding healthcare topics for many of the affiliate organizations.
We attempt to provide our healthcare clients with the most up-to-date advice possible and have purchased several research tools to facilitate this advice.
Listing of Current and Former Clients
The following is a list of healthcare clients for which our firm has performed extensive work.
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital and Nursing Home
- Wood Presbyterian Nursing Home dba Wood Village
- The Gardens of Wood Village
- Bradley Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
- Chattanooga Ear, Nose & Throat, PC
- Chattanooga Internal Medicine Group, PC
- Copper Basin Medical Center
- G. I. Consultants, PC
- Health Service Management Group and Related Companies
- Home Care Soluitions and Related Companies
- Life Care Centers of America, Inc.
- SunBridge Tennessee Facilities
- United Regional Medical Center
Industry Trade Organization Involvement
Firm associates are encouraged to become involved in healthcare industry organizations because of the contributions they can make, the new perspectives they gain, and the benefits that will inure to our clients. Our firm is actively involved in the following healthcare organizations:
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Tennessee Chapter of HFMA
- Tennessee Hospital Association (THA)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Tennessee Health Care Association (THCA)
Associates regularly attend educational programs sponsored by these and other healthcare organizations.